What is Private Lease?
You pay a fixed amount each month for driving a new car. It's a great way to drive a new car without having to pay for it in one go. As soon as the contract ends, you hand in the car. Contracts are available renging from 12 month onwards.
The contract includes the following
- motor vehicle tax;
- costs for repairs and servicing;
- third-party insurance premium (statutory liability or third-party insurance);
- Casco insurance premium to cover damage to the vehicle due to collision, theft or other sudden external incidents (bodywork damage due to casualties and collision);
- accident insurance premium for passengers premium for legal assistance insurance;
- costs for breakdown assistance in the Netherlands and abroad;
- costs for a replacement vehicle in the Netherlands for repairs and servicing lasting longer than 48 hours.
Fuel and traffic fines are not included.
As of February 1st, 2016, ALD Automotive has been officially certified for the Quality Brand of Private Lease (Keurmerk Private Lease). Check out the downloads (available in Dutch only) below for more information:
Keen to know more about private lease?
Please contact our leasing consultants on +31 20 658 70 00 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.